We are delighted to be trialling a new service to make your lives easier by providing a nutritionally balanced and wonderfully tasty take away lunch.
For the next four weeks, starting today Monday 18th November, all lunch time Metabolic Effect program members will be able to order their lunch. The food will be freshly prepared by Meery at Frootie Juices (situated by Dorothy Perkins in the Orchards ) and hand delivered to the Fit For Moore studio ready to take away after the class and as a special offer if you sign up for the 4 week trial you will get your first weeks meals for free!!
At just £5 a lunch it’s great value and you’ll get to sample some really interesting and healthy food.
Here is a copy of Week 1’s menu choices.
Week 1 Menu
– Tomato and Chickpea soup with seeds and bread
AND Amino Green juice (celery cucumber kale ginger lemon apple)
– Pad Thai (rice) Noodles with veggies, peanut, tamarind and tofu, chilli sauce on the side*
– Sweet Potato Chilli coconut soup with seeds and bread
AND Green Giant juice (mango avo spinach apple)
– hot spicy black beans with feta tomato spinach* with avo/cucumber salsa and tortillas
– Broccoli and Toasted Almonds soup with seeds and bread
AND Beet It juice (beetroot carrot orange ginger)
-Quiche and Salad, fruit salad with yogurt and seeds
-small Chunky veg n Puy Lentils soup with seeds and bread
AND Green Mean Skinny Jeans (celery cucumber rocket pineapple avo)
– Trio of high protein salads (quinoa with green beans and seeds, puy lentils beetroot tomato feta, canellini beans with avo roasted red peppers) on bed of leaves
-Thai carrot n butternut soup with seeds and bread
AND berry smoothie with soya milk banana
-freshly made humus wrap with healthy coleslaw, leaves, avo, seeds and Fruit Salad
– soup and juice combo = 225ml soup n 250ml juice, vegan
– freshly juiced/prepared/cooked daily
-vegetarian, high protein, low fat, offering wide range of nutrition
-variety of Gluten free
* served warm